The Alberta Housing Act gives local housing management bodies responsibility for the day-to-day operation of housing programs, such as, the acceptance of applications. To identify the management body responsible for subsidized housing in your area, use the link below.
- Please enter your search text below
- Click "Search" with all fields empty for a complete list, sorted by community or,
- Enter full or partial information in one or more fields to refine your search
- Some communities listed may not have social housing, if that is the case for the community you are looking for, choose another community nearby.
- The result of your search will indicate the type of seniors housing provided by each management body.
- Please contact that management body for an application or more information on the facility.
Where can I find other seniors housing?
The Alberta Senior Citizens' Housing Association also has a housing registry that includes seniors housing facilities that are not administered by management bodies. To search for other seniors projects, check out their registry at: